IQF is an abbreviation for “individually quick frozen”, a process that freezes food rapidly so there is minimal damage to the cellular structure of the food.
STRUCTURE of Tunnel freezers:
1. The S Belt
2. Low noise S Fan
3. High-quality Runner
4. SS Fan
5. Belt Tension Device
6. High-Quality Evaporator
7. Advanced Deflection Proof
8. High-density insulation panel
Details of Tunnel freezers
|Plate-Belt||Mesh-Belt||High Efficiency Plate-Belt||High Efficiency Mesh-Belt|
|Hoses Material||Stainless steel|
|Cooling Capacity(kg/h)||250 -1500kg/h||150-3000 kg/h||500-1700kg/h||500-800kg/h|
|Freezing Time(min)||15-60||15-60||10 – 40 min||10 – 40 min|
1. Safe and reliable equipment configuration
2. Multiple energy-saving designs
3. High-quality evaporator
4. Top quality insulated panel
1. Plate-belt tunnel freezers Features
- Imported strong Intensity stainless steel plate
- High stick-on plastic strips imported from Japan keep the belt normal running.
- Belt running inside to avoid outside pollution and cold loss
2. Mesh-belt tunnel freezer Features
- Special patent driving ensures belt smooth running.
- No distortion while loading based on high-quality SS spring for the belt.
- Vide belt design for wide product scope, strong bearing capacity.
- Keep the belt correct running by air pump while occurs deflective running.
3. High-efficiency plate/mesh-belt tunnel freezer Features
- Quick freezing, 200g/ fillet passing time is 17 minutes.
- With Lower moisture-lost.
- The Optimize airflow system design, add nozzles on both sides of the belt to improve heat exchange efficiency.
- The Two belts are installed in the same freezer where has a partition to save room.
- Parts inside without any oil and outside driving devices keep oil pollution from product processing.
Application of IQF tunnel freezers
IQF tunnel quick freezer solution, for some food plants, has limited space. Our small, medium and large volume IQF tunnel systems operate in virtually every food processing sector including convenience foods, ready meals, frozen snacks, chicken, fish, and poultry products, the bakery sector, and fruit, vegetables, etc.
For this article, you will know: What’s the Difference Between IQF Freezing and Cold Storage Freezing?
We would like to design a suitable IQF freezer(spiral freezers or tunnel freezers) for you, please feel free to let us know your demand information.