There have two popular types of cold room panels. One is the PU panel, another is the PIR panel. PIR panels are continuous panels, used for large cold room warehouses.
The core material of the PIR polyisocyanurate insulation panel is also called polyisocyanate foam, which is the trimerization reaction product of isocyanate itself.
Characteristics of PIR sandwich panels: Compared with PU sandwich panels, PIR has lower thermal conductivity and better fire resistance, and is increasingly used in the large structure of cold storage.
Features of PIR panels:
- Panel thickness: 50/75/100/120/150/200mm.
- Panel width: The standard is 960mm, others need to be customized.
- Panels density: 42kg/m3
- Metal Material: color steel plate /Stainless Steel / Embossed Aluminum/ Galvanized Steel, etc
- Metal thickness: 0.426mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, and so on.
- Fire rating: B2 level.
- Installation: Continuous panel
- Panels include protective plastic film for shipping.
Applications of PIR Sandwich Panels
PIR Sandwich Panel is applied as external walls and internal division walls, installed vertically or horizontally on the single or multi-span structures. Such as Industrial buildings, Steel frame structure buildings, Storehouses, and logistic centers, Commercial buildings and offices, Fire Rated Buildings, Agricultural objects, Sports halls, and Logistics centers.
For more: you could get in touch with us and leave your message to get the latest price and ask questions, and we will reply as soon as possible.