1.How do I do business with you?
Please follow this process: ①inquiry → ②quotation → ③PI → ④Deposit →⑤Production → ⑥QC → ⑦Balance → ⑧Shipment → ⑨Documents
- Inquiry: you can visit our website: https://www.cryo-systems.com/, when you choose the product you want, you can send email to: [email protected] or click, also you can dial the number: +86-020-26273159 or 008613631384690.
- Quotation: Then our sale manager will contact and send quotation to you according to your inquiry
- PI (Proforma Invoice): PI is drafted for customer to further confirm the product and bank information. Usually, it is regarded as contract before drafting the formal contract.
- Deposit: Usually, we accept 30% deposit in advance; the 70% balance should be paid before the shipment.
- Production: After receiving the deposit, then we arrange the production and it usually takes about 35-40 days.
- QC: When our factory finishes the production, our QC member will test the product strictly and carefully according to customer’s requirement.
- Balance: After preparing all your goods we will inform you to pay off the 70% balance.
- Shipment: we’ll arrange delivery and send good’s picture to you when we guarantee all your goods in good packing after receiving your full payment.
- Documents: The relative documents will be sent to you after receiving from the forwarder.
2.How long is your delivery time?
In general, our cold room is customized according to your requirement. The production time takes about 35-40 days, plus the process of QC and export procedure, total time is about 40-50 days.
3.What is EXW, FOB & CIF price?
EXW term: just include the product cost, without delivery cost.
FOB terms: include the product cost + Inland freight + export charge.
CIF terms: include FOB price + Insurance + ocean freight.
4.How long does it takes from China to my country?
Tell us your port, then we will check with our forwarder and tell you.
5.Why your price is different from others while the product looks like the same?
China is a competitive market with different price and quality.
6.What is your warranty policy?
Our cold room has 3 years warranty from the delivery date. Our refrigeration unit has 1 year warranty. In general, our cold room can use 20 years at least and unit can use 10 years without any problem. If something is broken, please send picture to us and our engineer will help you within 24 hours.
7.Do you really can design for my cold room for free?
Yes, our sale manager will design the most suitable cold room for you according to your requirement. After you confirm the order, we will also offer the guidance brochure and 3D drawing to you.
8.What information do I need to send if I want to build a new cold room?
The information should be offered as below:
- What is the cold room size you want? Or how many tons of food you want to store?
- What food you want to store? or which temperature you need for your cold room?
9.Can you offer the installation?
It depends on
If the cold room is smaller than 500 m3, we advise you install by local workers and we will guide you by internet. Because it can save your cost and time.
If the cold room is big enough( more than 500 m3), we can offer the installation by our experienced engineer team. But the charger need you afford.
10.How can I pay you?
We can accept all kinds of payment methods:
- T/T (Telegraphic Transfer): for big amount, low banking fee. Usually it takes 3-4 days
- L/C (Letter of credit): for some special countries, we only accept irrevocable L/C at sight.
- Western union: for small amount or urgent order, it is convenient and quickly.
11.It is my first time to import from China, how can I know the cost totally I should consider?
You should consider the cost:
Product cost + FOB fee + Ocean freight (international transport fee from China to your country’s port) + terminal charges at your country + customs tax + VAT(if any) + internal transport cost at your country from port to your warehouse
- Product cost: we usually quoted you EXW price, also mean factory price.
- FOB fee: including inland freight from factory to port, terminal charges in port, taxes and cost we pay to China customs + container handling fee, etc.
- Ocean freight: transport fee from China to your country. sometimes including ocean freight and TIR (transport international router )
- Terminal charges at your country: like in China, you should pay the local charges for container handling.
- Custom tax (import tax): you should pay the import customer tax when you import good s from other countries. Every countries tax is different and you can ask your local custom if you don’t know.
- VAT (value added tax): For this tax, you’d better check with your financial Dept. or your local forwarder.
12.Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are the biggest cold room manufacturer in china. Our products is cold room and refrigeration unit. Also sometimes we can help you find other goods related to refrigeration industry if you trust us. Because we are focused on this industry for more than 20 years and can integrate the resources well.